ok so me n my bf have sex atleast twice a week n we've been dating for over 6 months n only used a condom 4 times. well the other day i had jus got off my period and we had sex and after wards i bleed very heavy for atleast 2 hours is that natural? and i have been have sum very werid periods since ive had sex with him and ive NEVER had an irregaular period in my life. at first my periods were at the end of every month well then they came abt abt a week and a half early. then i thought that my period was jus changing days well it was light in only lasted 3 days n for the past 5 years i have had long heavy periods well 2 months later my period was a week earlier then before and it was light and short again..and during this whole time i have been having unprotected sex could that be the cause??

hey hon you need to do a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant because any time you have unprotected sex you can have a baby so I would go and buy a test or go and have a blood test done at the doctors office that tends to show up faster..good luck to you

Okay. . . iHad Sex On Auqust 31st 2009 It Was Unprotected Sex But He Pulled Out And Im Not Sure If He Pulled Out Fast Enouqh And i Ovulated On September 1st Can I Be Preqnant? I've Been Very Tired And Moody Lately And Nauseous But No Vomiting And Over Eatinq And iWas Suppose To Get My Period On September 18th But It Came Early On September 12th And Lasted Like 5Hours Idk Whats Goinq On Please Dont Leave No Rude Comments i Just Would Like To Know Is It Possible i Am Preqnant Or Not

goin to check this week btw

well you said you bleed like 5 hours on sept 12th..that could of been implantion bleeding because that was like 12 days so was it light or heavy?and yes you could be pregnant if you were ovulating on sept 1st and you said you had unproctected sex right...some oof it could of gotten in so I would take a test to make sure so good luck to you.