I have been using a fertility calendar for quite some time now to avoid unwanted pregnancies; So far, so good. The problem now however is that I didn't check my calendar for fertility before being sexually intimate with my b/f this last time. I checked it the next morning, to find out that we had unprotected sex (and he came inside of me) the day before ovulation. What now, are the odds that I am pregnant?

Statistically it takes an average couple 3-6 months to concieve. This equates to around a 30% chance of pregnancy for each month of unprotected sex during ovulation.
NOTE: These are only averages, which means that some couples do get pregnant first go. If it was less than 5 days ago you could take the morning after pill to decrease your chance.

Hi there,

There is always a chance of becoming pregnant having unprotested sex, more so during ovulation. If you want to detect an early pregnancy take a blood test.

:$ I have been having unprotected sex for three years with my boyfriend. He pulls out everytime, even during ovulation and I have never gotten pregnant. I am also 35 years old, and if I got pregnant with him I would be happy, and ready for a baby. But YOU should be using protection at such a younge age, I did when I was first sexually active. My advice is not become stressed, relax and wait until you can take a blood test. Always use protection if you don't want to get pregnant.

All the best to ya

At such a young age? How old would one presume another to be, without such information readily available?

Hi there I have a question me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day before and the day of my ouvlation do you think I might have conceive ???

if you are asking questions here, you are probably 12

did you get pregnant? please update, im in the same situation?????

We had unprotected sex three days before ovulation but he didnt come at all can i get pregnant??

Ravenwingedangel;;
I'm in the same boat as you are, I also use a calender dating my periods when I've had sex etc.. I didn't realize I was ovulating when I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend because I didn't check my calender. I had sex both days before & the day of ovulation.. its been about a week and a day since then I haven't experienced breast tenderness but my nipples are sensitive, I have a constant back ache, I'm nauseated, I'm emotional & I can feel something is different. So I'm just relying on my calender to see how accurate it is and to come to find out if I'm preggers or not!

Yes you are likely to be pregnant,but just wait until ur next period dues, u can now go for test.

Get over yourself granny and grow the F*** up. IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Did u pop up pregnant? I'm in this situation now??