Hello, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he came outside of me, to be sure i got the morning after pill the next day.
I have come on my period 12 days early, does this mean that i am not pregnant? as i have heard it can still mean your pregnant if you period is different to normal?
Please help!

Are you experiencing normal periods? or are they unusual? are they light? is the blood pink? or is it brown discharge? let me know.

I took the Emergency contraceptive pill once and My period came 7 days early. it was a bit lighter than normal as well.... but I wasnt pregnant, i came on normally the next month and got a negative pregnancy test.

I think the synthetic hormones mess your system up a bit.

If he came outside you and you took the ECP your chances of pregnancy are pretty low.

however, if it isnt a normal period- its very light spotting, or just a brown discharge, like mentioned above. it might be implantation bleeding. its always best to take a Home pregnancy test in either case.

Hiya im 18 and i dont know if i am pregnant or not and i am really confused will some one help me. I am normally on these contraception patches but i ran out and didnt have any more to put on. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about 3/4 times over the weekend and its about the time i am ovalating. On monday i got some more patches and put one on, my stomach had been hurting all day and i noticed some light spotting, but woke up the morning and it become more heavy. I am not suppose to come on until next week, so could this mean i am pregnant or just because couple of days i didnt have a patch on ? Please can some one help me ?

I got my period 12 days earlier and its kinda normal and not pure blood little bit brown ...so what does it mean? Did I ovulate this month?