I am 19 years old. Yesturday (this morning) around 12 at night, I had unprotected sex. I am however on tri-cyclen lo. I started my pack on Sunday, and had sex on the Friday. Today is Saturday. (I am possibly taking plan b tomorrow). There had been no ejaculation inside me. I took 6 pills.

I had been on birth control before this pack, but didn't take them properly. I had taken the two weeks, than stopped and had my withdrawl bleed.  Because today is saturday it will be the 7th day, and I know that you need to usually have sex after that.

What is the likelihood of me being pregnant?

I would take plan b if you don't want to be pregnant just to be on the safe side. Chances are you're not pregnant but it is better to be safe than sorry. You should use alternative forms of contraception for the first month of the pill.

However if you do want to risk it then I think your chances of pregnant are quite low considering he did not ejaculate inside of you and there is rarely sperm in precum.

I just took plan b..

I just took plan b, so i will be ok?

I think you'll be fine.