I tested positive for chlamydia about 2 months ago and negative for ghonorhea, syphilis, hiv and a few more i forgot. I got prescribed 1 gram of azithromycin and within a week my symptoms went away (pink eye, slight burning when I pee, clear discharge). It has been about a month since my symptoms went away but now I am experiencing the same exact symptoms again. I have not had sex at all since I had sex with the girl that infected me so the antibiotics had to have failed right? I took the four pills at once just like the instructions said im not sure whats happening here.

Sounds like your chlamydia hasn't gone away completely. You'd better go back to your doctors to get another kind of antibiotics or something more strong. (cuz chlamydia infection may develop drug resistence to the same kind of pills.) For your problem, natural treatment such as herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill could also be a good option, since herbs are more natural and can always get infection/disease completely treated but without carrying side effect or drug resistence. You may google it and have a look. Hope you'll be fine soon~