ok i have done the calculations and if i was to be pregnant i would be in my 4th week. i havnt gotten my period yet its due between friday and sunday this week. and its thursday now.

i have been urinating more often and feel bloated like i just ate. my boobs are pretty sore but not excruciating ... but i woke up this morning and feel like they grew 2 sizes and my partner has comented on the fact that they look bigger, and i just feel different also been pretty gassy, and have been getting tummy cramps that have been lasting all day. it feels like the mix of period cramps and gas pains.

I am keeping track of when my partner and i have had sex .. My last menstural cycle started on 22 May and ended 28 May .. we had sex twice during my period the 24th and 28th .. my most fertile days were from saturday the 1st of June to friday the 7th june and most likey ovulated on 4th of june .. we had sex on the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th of June...

if i dont get my period soon i will try for a pregnancy test but i would like someone elses opinion ... what are the chances of being pregnant? any answer will be much appreciated...