ok may 2nd i moved back to California from Las vegas and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 3rd and 4th... i started my period (usually lasting 5-6 days) may 7th and finished may 11th... i then 3 or 4 days later after my period may 16th had unprotected sex again.... now around the end of may i felt pregnancy symptoms like; nausea, bloating, a lil tenderness in breast, increase on cervical fluid, dizzy spells, had unusual off and on illnesses ( like runny nose ), cramps, slight constipation, decrease on appetite, gassy, and slight frequent urination, and mood swings etc., so i started taking vitamins (prenatals)just in case... now my expected period was due June 7th but it came down June 3rd and it only lasted 3 1/2 days.. i took a pregnancy test June 10th and it came out negavtive but i still feel the pregnancy symptoms now adding fatigue, lower back aches, heaviness in breast, and an increase in my sex drive, increase appetite, weight gain, and a lil tightness in my stomach now... please let me know ..thanks

You are probably just stressing out and if the test came back negative then you are good to go. Use a condom next time.

hi, I am suffering exactly the same symptoms. Like you I had a short period that lasted for four days. The pregnancy like symptoms are not going away. I have tried doing a pregnancy test and it showed negative. I know your comments were made 7 months ago, but please can you tell me what the outcome was, were you pregnant in the end??? Or was there another underlying cause for these symptoms?