I get married few months ago and we want a baby now. I have heard for cases when implantation is followed by some cramping. I guess it is caused by implantation of fetus into uterus wall. Anyway, I am supposed to get pregnant these days so I want to know what does implantation feels like. I want to recognize beginning of pregnancy, so if anyone can explain me about this.

Not so long time ago I used to have the same question. I also wanted to become pregnant, which I was trying to conceive. I was so convinced we had done everything right that month. Anyway, I was a little bit depressed. It was cd26 and my period was due in 2 days. During that time I've been cramping on and off since the ovulation time. I was thinking that it's gotten moderately worse as time passing away. It sure had symptoms and feels like it could be my period. Still I was holding out hope, and I didn’t want to accept I will have one period more. I didn’t have any bleeding, just that cramping. I was so hopeful it is implantation cramping, but somehow I felt it the same as my period is about to start. That made me lost hope until I really saw I will not start bleeding soon. Not so long after I visited my doctor, and then I was sure it was cramping implantation.

I have been pregnant twice and had an implantation spotting once. 

From my personal experience, implantation doesn't "feel" like anything in particular. You know how you can sometimes feel an ovulation happening? I can, anyway. It's nothing like that. You may start having some pregnancy symptoms around the time of implantation though. Things like nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, and a changed sense of smell, should get you thinking you may be pregnant. Sore breasts, abdominal bloating, and abdominal cramps, on the other hand, are also associated with PMS. They can't really tell you much. 

During very early pregnancy, before your period, you may realize you are pregnant on some level, or you may not. 

quote

I have been off of the pill for three weeks and my period is not due until
next week but this morning i started to bleed at first it was pinkish ,brown, then bright red . could this be implantation bleeding or just getting off the pill?

the pill does this to people. how long were you on it before??

I just found out I'm pregnant, i'm about 5 weeks along. My last period started March 29....On day 27 of my cycle (1 day before period was due) I had a gush of blood, 2 dark red drops, then it stopped. Day 28 I had bright red discharge, but was only visible when i wiped. Day 29 I had brown discharge, but only when I wiped.

I've had nothing since. Even then I suspected implantation bleeding

I took 4 pregnancy tests starting with the first day of my missed period. They were negative. It wasn't until I was a week late that the test came back positive.
Before the postive test however, I had a very slight tingling sensation in my breasts, so slight I wasn't sure if it was happening. Otherwise no symptoms. (although now i have more symptoms!)

I have 3 other children and have never experienced implantation bleeding, all pregnancies are different !!

hi.. when were the first symptoms of pregnancy felt? if i'm late but i do not feel any symptoms are there chances i'm pregnant? usually i'll get little cramps and soreness when my period comes.. but i have been a few days late but no such symtoms.. how? my boyfren ejaculated outside me everytime and i do not come in contact with it.. but i was thinkin wat if some came in contact with me?

If you are late simply take a pregnancy test , it will be accurate!

I have been cramping for several weeks now and some days are worst than others...I was supposed to start my period last Thursday, but it hasn't shown it's self...yesterday I got really sick and major cramping I thought for sure I was going to start my period. I spotted VERY lightly twice and that was it....Is that implantation, or was that my period? and
If I was going to have twins...would I cramp longer, worse and take longer for implantation?

My last period was on Aug 8th, and my husband and I had intercourse everyday during the week of ovulation Aug 21-24. For the past 5 days I have been having cramps, a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, and off and on nausea (but no bleeding). My abdomen is so tender, and I can literally point with one finger where the pain is on either side of my abdomen. My period is due in one week. Could I be pregnant or is it too soon to feel these symptoms?

Any suggestions?

I had my period october 6 and it lasted until october 11th. October 20th. i went to the bathroom and noticed a light brown discharge... i knew it couldnt be my period because i already had it this month and the light brown discharge lasted for 1 day.. i dont understand what it could be, i never had this happen before.. i dont want to go to the doctor right away... and my bf and i had unprotected sex about 10-11 days after i had my period this month.. could the discharge possibly be from implantation?? im not on any birth control i havent ever been on birth control.. so i cant think of anything else it could be.. can someone tell me who experienced something simular to tell me what it could be? thanks!

That sounds like it could be implantation bleeding/spotting. If you had unprotected sex 10 or 11 days after your period then you were probably ovulating. I would wait until you miss your period and then take a test

During the month of December my husband and I had a very active sex life into the early part of January. My periods fluctuate between 29 -35 days apart, but otherwise normal. This month was different.

I had spotting for a few days before my period (which has been normal to me for the past 6 mos. or so) and then started my period on the 13th of January which was the expected time. It was a little lighter then expected (light and brownish in color), but lasted for 12 days and ended on the 24th. My periods usually only last 4-5 days. My husband and I had sex on the 26th and I started to spot on the 27th and have so now for 3 days. It is VERY light spotting and I only notice it when I whip and it is brown in color. (I took a pregnancy test on the 28th and it was negative). I have had a mild lower back ache and very slight nausea from time to time for 3 days as well....

any suggestions here?

I have two kids, a 2yr old and a 10 mos. old, my cycles have always been 28 days up until I had my second child. Then my cycles changed to averaging 40-42 days...for the last 8 or so months. I'm currently experiencing some type of bleeding and I'm only on day 30(Feb.23rd) of my cycle. My husband and I had unprotected sex the 14th,16th,and 22nd of Feb. which is the week I'm ovualting. The spotting started on the 22nd and got heavier on 23rd in the A.M. but lighter again in P.M. then 24th light still. I was wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or what? Someone help plz %-)

i have a regular period of every 16 days. i know that doesnt sound normal..but thats how mine is. my period usually is real heavy and last at least 7 days. my last period came on the right day but it was very very light and only lasted 3 days. that was very odd. and this month my period was supposed to start today but it did not. i did however bleed very very light yesterday. but it stopped within the night. could i be pregnant?