I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend November 27. We did not use contraception but he "pulled out" before ejaculating. We broke up shortly thereafter. I went back to my ex-boyfriend whom I had sex with December 7. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and unsure who the father of my child is. What is the most inexpensive way to determine paternity prior to the child's birth? Both men want to have a relationship with me and be active in my child's life. Is it wrong to choose to be with the person who isn't the father even if the biological father does want to be there?

If you tell me the day your last period started and the length of your cycles I can probably tell you the most likely day that you got pregnant.

Mi son wuz born March 15 & im tryinq too fiqure out wen ii qot preqnant . Could you help me ?????

JadenMommie2012 wrote:

My daughter was born on march 24th, was originally set for march 19 though. My conception date was June 14-18 if that helps you any. So i would say you were in the beginning of june.

Hi, I feel totally embarrassed with this, but, Im confused who the father could be. 
My last period was 24th July 2012, Ive not missed my next period yet, but i knew something was changing, my last period was 5 days long, and my cycle can range between 28 and 35 days. I had sex on the 30th and 31st July with an ex partner and then on the 3rd and 7th August with my partner. Yes I did wrong! The other thing is that Ive previously been pregnant with my ex partner and miscarried 2 years ago. 
I took a test yesterday and today both positive. Im confused who the father could be. Ive tried various conception date calculators and all suggest a date from 3rd August on wards. None have said the 30th or 31st July. 
HELP!

Can you tell me? I have the same problem. I had sex the 7th of April and the 17th of April and just found out I'm pregant. My last period was the 28th of March and lasted 6 days. I have never done anything like this before and I am so stressed out.