My boyfriend and I had sex on the 14th of june 2010 we forgot to use a condom so he pulled out within 30 secs he did not cum i took d pill incase of precum..i already had my period that month on the 4th june, i took the mrning after pill within an hour, after a day or 2 i felt abdominal pain, i went clinic and they told me it was fine and after a while it went away.. on the 22nd june i felt cramps like period pain and found brown discharge after that i have been spotting, i had brown discharge once again on the 24th and den a lil bit more on the 26th. The brown discharge becomes light and den dark again, its weird especially when i shwa the spotting becomes more..
What is causing this problem? Im meant to start around the 4th july.. would i be on time? i understand it can be late however if im spotting now.. hw could i be on time? or late until the whle spotting thing goes away? I cnt go docs as they logg everythin on d computor.. so could anyone shed any light on this please please!

Hey
I have the same problem. I had just finished my period when i took the morning after pill and i got brown discharge which eventually became darker and heavier lyk a period. Ive also been experiencing some cramps especially in my lower back. i am worried but i keep seeing stories like yours and mine all over the internet. I suppose then, that this might be just a side effect from the morning after pill, if you are really worried take a test :-). Even though the side effects listed on the info sheet say tht bleeding is uncommon, i doubt it as many women have experienced the same thing as you. Ive heard a story of a girl who timed her next period when the bleeding/ discharge stopped and it came around about that time even though it was a week late. I wouldnt worry. the morning after pill releases so many hormones in your body that your menstural cycle will be duffed up for a bit until your body get back on track again. Many people are in the same situation including me!. If you are really worried take a few tests in the morning and hopefully put your mind at rest.
Comment back and tell me how it goes. :-) x