can i get prego the first couple days AFTER my period ends? i on the pill, i only had sex that once but it was unprotected... and now my period is 3 days late.... i feel nautious.. and bloated and gassy.. but im not feeling swollen like i do when i get my period..and i havnt gotten that pink warning smudge lol... is it possable? it cant be... right? HELP

Im wondering also!!!!!!!!!!

My period start Monday April 26 and ended on Friday April 30th and I had sex on Sunday May 2nd at night between 11pm-12am.. and my partner came inside me...(stupid I know) but I wasnt able to take the NextChoice pill until Monday night round 9pm( which would have been 22hours later) and the 2nd pill til Tuesday round 3pm (which was 18hours later)...can I still be pregnant? Even thou my most fertile day was Wednesday May 7th(two days after I took the 1st pill) .....O yea yea by the way I took the morning after pill before bout a year ago and it didnt work and ended up getting abortion but im not gonna do that again cause i truly wish i didnt.

I have a pretty regular cycle it comes every 26 days and i bleed for 5 days.....Please share yourthoughts with me

can i get prego the last day of my period ? i on the pill, i only had sex that once but it was unprotected is it possible to get pregnant when you're not ovulating?