I am so confused one of my bigest problems is my period has not been regular for about a year from birth control that I used befor.

I have taken a number of home pregnancy tests yet all come out negative. if I am pregnant I dont even know how far and long I am I have no way of telling I fell like I have almost all the symtoms,I also had a blood test done the results were negative there too,yet I have the stangest feeling that im def pregnant

IS IT POSSIBLE???????/
to be pregnant even when all the test say your not or am I just over reacting.

I think having a baby is one of the most amazing and life changing experiances any woman could go through and a gift from god.
I JUST DONT FEEL THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR ME,RIGHT NOW

PLAES HELP

if all tests say you are not pregnant, you probley aren't. stop worrying so much.

when you take a pregnancy test it works by detected the amount of hcg (human chorionic gonadotrophin) which increases when you are pregnant (either normal or ectopic pregnancies)

if they are negative it is very unlikely that you are pregnant!!