I know my body, I believe every woman does. I have irregular periods but they come around the same time every month. My partner & I had unprotected sex the 28-30th of last month. I know for a fact he came inside me once or twice. This was during the time of my ovulation period. A few days after, I do not remember how many because I didn't pay much attention to it--I had some spotting. About a week ago I've been experiencing many pregnancy symptoms and they seem to get stronger with everyday. Yesterday I had some spotting and today I got my period. I never have spotting before my period..just my normal heavy flow. But my flow is extremely heavy..I've changed my super plus tamponds twice less than 4-5 hours. I know my body, something is very off and I wonder if someone can help me figure out what exactly it is.

Hi Guest,

You can have some bleeding if you are pregnant but this seems to be more like a period.  There is the chance of a miscarriage.  They are more common than most women realize. 

You could take a home pregnancy test.  If you were pregnant it may still show positive.  If it is a miscarriage however, it will soon return to "not" pregnant.

Your doctor is your best resource here.

Thank you for you answer. If I am having a miscarriage & I take a test first thing tomorrow morning will the test say positive? Or still show negative?

It MAY say positive, they aren't the most accurate.

The tests look for a hormone. If it's there it thinks you are pregnant. If you are/were pregnant it may be high enough to be detected. If you had a miscarriage it would eventually say "negative."