Hi, i havent had my period for a month and couple weeks now. and i dont keep track of my period so i dont really kno when to expect it but it never takes this long to come.. i was wondering could i be pregnant, my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex like everyday for the last month hoping to concive , started like two weeks ago i relize that my breast where very sore and they are starting to get bigger, and also itches at times and i have been using the bathroom pretty often, and i'm also starting to gain wait. yesterday morning when i woke up i urinated in a plastic cup and covered it up and left it for a couple hours and went to get a pregnancy test(first response), and came back and placed one in my urine and the test came back negative i dont know if that result is true or not i jus wanted to know if i could be pregnant but its jus the way that i did the test gave me a negative result......

Well, tests are not 100%, so it's possible that you could be pregnant.

Were you on birth control before, like the pill or ring? Going off hormonal birth control can cause symptoms that mimic pregnancy, such as late period and sore breasts.

no, i'm not on any birth control at all i was but that was about a year or two ago....

Okay, I reread and you said that you peed in a cup and waited two hours to test. Perhaps that had something to do with it. Next time you test, have a test ready and pee directly on it. Also, dehydrate yourself a little bit so you have more concentrated urine. That way if you're pregnant, you're a lot more likely to show the pregnancy hormone versus diluted urine.

ok, so ill do that and see if i get a different result. thanx you very much, i'll take it over and let you know... wish me luck!!! :-D

ok some i finally went to tha doctor and took a blood test bout it also came out negative.. and know im spotting but did actually get my normal period as yet.. wat should i do plzz someone one help me i really need to kno wats goin on could i be pregnant but jus dont have enought hcg n my body to show on tha testes....

i deff can relate to amoy. i got a pregnancy test and took it when i had to use the bathroom and it came up negative. but i never felt like this any other time. i know for a fact that im not due to have my period so i dont know whats going on with my body. my breasts are so sore i cant even zipper up my jacket thats how bad they hurt. i dont know why im feeling like this.

I havent got my period since December 8 I took about 8 pregnancy test and i havent went to take a blood test but they all came out negative. I have a good majority of the symptoms of pregnancy and i want to know why?

i took 3 pregnancy tests and all but one came but negitive...the others didnt even have a result, i know i did it right, im not sore im not throwing up i feel perfectly fine other than i missed an entire month of not starting my period and its the 17 of nov now! i had intercourse with my bf on oct 3..am i pregnant?

hello everyone, i havent got my period and i have all the symptoms, sometimes my boobs hurt feeling sick but not throwing up, head spins cramps in my yummy, they feel like pains but its in my tummy, i've been going to the loo alot and eating alot too, sometimes i'll just eat even if i'm not hungry, i've had a test but it came back negative but it had about 6 pink line on the test the moment he put the stuff on it i thought its only meant to have 1 pink line when negative, its only been about a week and 2 days and i should of got them ages ago, everyone in my family has had them but not me, could the test me lieing or im not pregnant please someone help me

Hi.
i have a record of having very late periods. last summer i didn't get mine for three months. im about to turn 17. this summer i had it on june 10th and then had protected sex on june 26th. he never even came but the condom like kind of slipped at the very end. but still...he hadn't come. so then i haven't gotten my period since and today is september 1st. i have gained weight but that could be because im all off hormonally and eating bad. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. but i still haven't gotten it and i have gained weight, am i pregnant? is there any way in the first way that i could have gotten pregnant?? please help im scared.

same is kinda happening to me everyone in my house told me i was pregnant but i took the test n it was negative only took 1 at the moment though from poundland i dont know if its cuz it was cheap or what? but my mum cooks bacon or burgers n i feel like im about to throw up, my boobs went a dark colour and i always love chocolate now i cant stand it its very weird i dont know whats going on. :-(

hello all.. i have not had my period since 8/21/09... i have had my period since i was in the 6th grade & they have never been late.. which means that if im not pregnant then something is still up. .. other than eating alot lately & feeling a little more drained i feel perfectly like myself.. i have take 5 count em 5 pregnancy test-- 2 ept-- 2 first response & which ever one the hospital gives ( i think ept) & they have all read negative.. my friend girl told me that her friend girl took 8 test b4 the drs finally realized she was pregnant.. do you think i could be.

hi im the same girls i havent had a period in about 3months now an i have done 3 pregnancy tests and they have all came back negative me an my partner have been tryin for a baby for over a year now since i had a miscarriage a year an half ago i was 7 weeks pregnant when i ha my miscarriage................. it is getting really anoying now that iim not getting pregnant and we have been having regular sex every 2 days i just want to know if i am or not its driving me nuts not knowing wither i am or not its very stressful................... over the past month i have been crying everyday for no reason whats so ever i think it is the stress of trying an wishing an hoping for a baby. can someone please help me and let me know why the tests keep coming up negative ?????????? %-)

its going on 2 months now and im still not sure if im pergant or not i took 4 tests already they all said no but as i type im feeling really sick i have a bump forming in my lower stomch and i just need some answers as to when will i no for sure if theres a babay or not?