hi I wanted to see if anyone can help me I missed my period for a month and a couple of weeks and I remenber that tha last time I got my period I spoted the hole month.now I took a couple of pregnacy test and there neg. I think I am pregnet but I'm not sure I did gane some waight and I do uren a lot but I don't know I haven't had a blood test done yet but I'm hopeing someone can help me

It sounds like you are. Did you have unprotected sex? The spotting could have been implantation bleeding and maybe you should go to the store and buy a home pregnancy test and take it and ust because it says negative doesnt mean that you arent. because sometimes a womans hcg hormones are to low to be detected. if its negative and you still dont get your period then i suggest you see the dr and have a blood test done. good luck.

RESPONSE-I did have unprotected sex.and I took about 4 test but there all negative I think ima waith like a week and take another one if it comes out negitive to ima make a drs appointment to do the blood test.I hope I am me and my fiance want a. Baby already.

Good Luck. I hope they say you are. If you arent then dont dispare just make sure you have sex 2 days before day 14 of your cycle(day 1 being the first day of your period) and 2 days after day 14 also. the week you ovulate try and have sex as much as possible. also try ovulation tests so you know exactly when you are ovulating to increase your chances.