hi
i normaly have vrey regular periods but i had my IUD remove in Dec bcz it was causing problems after 7 yrs and 2 months latter i had my apendix remove but during this time my period has been of by 1 or 2 days this month it was off by 5 days so i just took a pregnancy test on sunday and it was positive and yesterday i got a very light period with just a lower back pain so i took another test today and it said negative, my past 2 pregnancies were detected ok with home tests, i notice my breast are sencitive and i cant tolerate some smells just like my 1st pregnancy thats how i knew i was pregnant then befor i took the test and that was yrs ago so now i am not sure if i am or not ?
and my doc is out of town and will be back next week,
if any one can give any advice it will be great

false positives are very rare. false negatives happen all the time. dont stress about it but if your not sure then try another one right in the morning in a few more days. if it still comes up negative then talk to your doctor about getting a blood test. until you are sure though then definately dont stress cuz it can actually delay your period and by yu believing you are pregnant, your body will actually start to develope pregnancy symptoms.. even if your not. so take a deep breathe and take it one day at a time.. even if your anxious.

thank you, i will wait and take a new one on friday .