hi i have missed my period for 12 weeks, i consulted a doctor, an ob-gyne, and did pregnancy testing for three times and still its negative...

i am experiencing almost of the symptoms of being pregnant...i experienced spotting once (a single drop of pinkish blood) and i thought i have my period so i did observation from that moment but until now it didn't came.But when i consulted to an ob-gyne she just said that maybe that spotting was already my period...she asked me to come back a week after and still the test was negative but she referred me to an ultrasound(vaginal ultrasound) coz she told me that they dont conduct blood testing...

i went again to clinic and had urine testing for the third time but still it ws negative...many people said im pregnant coz of body changes but im in doubt...some also said im just delayed,but i never experienced delays or missed period.

am i really pregnant?
pls help me and give me adivce coz im afraid it is an ectopic pregnancy coz i am always negative in urine testing...

You have not had a period for three months, so you have a missed period and negative pregnancy test (multiple actually), and your doctor will not see what is going on with you beyond telling you that you are not pregnant? That is not OK. Your missed periods could be due to all sorts of reasons, from hormonal imbalances to chronic medical conditions. Now that you have missed at least three periods, they should be testing you to see what is wrong! Please ask for a second opinion if your current practice simply won't listen to you, because you may have something that needs treating!

I am having the same issue but when i when to my doc 3 months ago she told me it was just my period but i was only spotting with bowel movements. that was the week of nov 2nd well i ahve not seen anything till the seventh of feb and then it was only a single drop and nothing since. i don't want to go to the doctor because i don't want to hear them do nothing but give a prego test....i can do that at home and it'll be negative

i am having similar symptoms! i have all the regular signs of pregnancy! i have taken two home tests and they have come back negative, yet i haven't had my period since September last year!

i had bleeding on the 10th of Feb, and it was only for day, it was light pinkish blood and was only there when i wiped! i really am worried as i am having stomach cramps and my stomach=h is hard behind my pubic bone, and when its touched it feels sensitive!

Any advice!?

Thanks x

how are u now my gf is experiencing all sorts of pregnancy symptoms except spotting with a 3 months miss period but home pregnancy test says negative