Hi, i am now over 2 weeks late for my period but i have taken loads of tests and all negative. I have two with really faint lines on but i read that it could have been the evaporation line. I dont really feel pregnant but i didnt with my first child either. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for over 7 months now but no luck. Could i be pregnant even though no positive???

I am worrying about myself too! I'm 3 weeks late!
I would say just wait another week or 2 and test again.

You know those tests are supposed to be 99.9% accurate, but anything is possible. I had a false negative before. But your cycle could also be changing a womens body changes all the time. We as the female species are unpredictable. But don't give up hope. If it's meant to be it will be. Good luck to you. I hope that you and your husband are able to have another baby.

I think that if you are that late on your period and the tests are coming up negative I would go to the doctor and see if they can draw blood and test you that way. Blood test is sometimes more accurate.