For the past few weeks, I have been getting more and more signs of me being pregnant. I have been pregnant before and it did not end the way that i wanted it to, but i still remember how i felt during that time. I am sleeping and eating a lot more than I was, my nipples have gotten more sensitive and darker, my stomach feels bigger and stiffer (I know it isnt gas because i have gone to the bathroom and such and my stomach doesnt change in size or anything), i have been going to the restroom more and for some reason I am more excessivly vaginaly wet then i was about a month ago. I have taken a couple of pregnancy tests and they say negative but I don't know of any other reason for all of these symptoms. I dont know if the pregnancy test i used is just a bad brand or if i am going crazy.

Help?

You should probably try more pregnancy tests, or go to your doctor and get an ultrasound done if you really think you are pregnant. If you also get into the mindset of being pregnant, your body will play tricks on you. But I would try more pregnancy tests.

Hello guys,

I had in protected sex for a month and a half and no pull out method. My period in September was very light for 2 days and the third day just spotted. On Oct 3rd. Had unprotected sex for that whole week. It was supposed to be my fertile week and ovulated on Oct 8th. I've been having major mood swings, cramping, bloating, acne, hormonal, heaches, fatigue, very hungry, dizzy, extremely tired all through out the day, constipated and so on. I do not feel like myself and my body feels out of balance. I feel like I'm going crazy. I took two pregnancy test yesterday and they came back negative. I'm so confused because I feel like I'm pregnant. Is it too soon to tell if I am or to test?