I am 23 years old and have become pregnanct four times, all while on birth control. First I started on orthotricyclen, trinorinyl, ortho evra patch, and most recenty used the nuva ring. I have become pregnant on all these methods, I had a misscarriage before my third month on the patch. Is there anyone else that has experienced this problem? I haven't really gotten a concrete answer from a physician. I was told that women have a one out of one thousand chance of becoming pregnant on birth control, but I wanted to know if there are other factors that could exagerate the statistics. I do smoke and started my period when I was eight years old. I just would like to pin point whats wrong or maybe get advice. It has gotten so frustrating and draining on my spirits, that my boyfriend and I are looking into one of us getting surgery, most likely he will get a vasectomy. Any thoughts?

I CAN help! I HAVE been pregnant 3 times, 3 abortions.HAVE YOU considered an IUD?? IT IS just as effective as a tubal ligation, but no surgery! I have an IUD and love it.

http://www.paragard.com

Did you take the pill correctly? No missed pills or late ones?

I CANNOT use hormonal birth control at all, so I used condoms and the 'sponge' EVEN though I am married..

I ALSO work at an abortion clinic, and there are women WHO SWORE that they used the pill correctly!

why did u have 3 abortions people that are tryin to have kids cant why wouldnt u put the 3 children up for adoption instead of killin an innocent child >:(

u know, thats none of ur business. some people are not made for motherhood, let alone carrying a child