I had a misscarriage with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years and i was devestated. the stress of that unfortunetly made us end the relationship. We tried a few times after that to get pregnant again but didnt happen. I got despreate for a child and stept with 3 different men many times, all unprotected. I slept with the boyfriend of two years including in the three. i am in a relationship with this one man now i believe is more probable of being the father. I already told him i am pregnant. i havent gotten an ultrasound yet. should i tell all the possible fathers i am pregnant or wait till i have a peternity test to tell the real father? PLEASE help..

Tough situation.  If you are expecting help from the father, yes you should advise all of the men.  You should also know their backgrounds in case anything happens with the child.  I would wait for the ultrasound, but you need to be honest. Especially if you didn't us protection, you are only being fair to them thinking you may have only been with them and don't know what could be passed.  The truth is always the answer, no matter how painful it may be.  Wait until clearance from the doctor and results, but yes, you should