Hello, My name is Ysamil and I'm 19 years old.

Firstly, i have been off of birth control for about five months now. i was using the birth control patch, but stopped once i experianced a blood clot. I have a boyfriend who i have been with for 3 yrs now, therefore we do not use condoms. While i was on BC, he ususally ejacutalated inside of me, but since I'v stopped, we've been using the "pull out" method. Also my boyfriend has sickle cell disease. (keep that in mind, i have a seperate question for that) For the last 2 weeks i have been experiencing excessive gas, slight headaches, lower back pains and my lower abdomin is very hard. i do not have any "real" pregnancy symthoms. but i also know that many women do not experience the normal, morning sickenes, ect. is it possible, from those symthoms alone, that i can be pregnant?

Also the second question is, since my boyfriend has sickle cell diease, can the medication that he takes affect whether or not he can impregnat me? ( Not we're not trying to get pregnant) Sometimes when he ejaculates after taking a certain medication , it comes out a light pinkish color. He has mildly frequant crisis also, so he has the medication that the doctors give him in his system also.

Thanks for reading this post, i hope you can help me. :D

Hi Ysmail, I can tell you that if you are not on birth control and you're off condoms that you are running a risk of getting pregnant--are you trying to? Based on your symptoms, it doesn't sound much like you are, but I can't tell at this point. If you are concerned, I would say that you might want to wait one more week and take a pregnancy test. As for sickle cell disease, that does affect some of his blood cells but it doesn't affect his ability to get you pregnant. Does that help?

Thanks alot!!

Yes this does help me, and no we are not trying to get pregnant.

After the orthro evra patch gave me a blood clot I was afraid of using birth control, so I stopped. I kno that sounds dumb but, idk

Right now I'm just a little scared that I may be pregnant.

So, as ur advice I'll take a PT in about a week.

& if I'm not prenant I'll be getting back on a BC that agrees better with my body. (no blood clots!)

Ayways I appreciate ur advice, thanks again!!

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that my advice was helpful. Be sure to let me know how everything goes and keep me updated on the results of the pregnancy test. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!!

yes I would also like to know what happens, you don't seem like you are considering what your description was