Hi. I am 13 years old and I have had my period since November, 18 2011 and now it is February 2 2012... It is really heavy and hard to manage.. please help me

First of all.Do you havi it constantly or do you have it one time each.Just take a deep breath and relax.Please get Bach to me ASAP.

your're period will be inconsistant for the first 2 years or so. This means you may not have it every month or it may not be at the same time everymonth. the mentral blood it'self can be brown or red depending on your body. The best thing I can say is try wearing regular sized tampons first with a pad underneath it for just incase you bleed more than the tampon can handle. The heaviness will happen. But, usually for me anyways it only lasts for the first two to three days or so. If you have cramps and have a hard time sleeping then what I do is lay on my stomach and put a pillow against my waist where the pain is. Or  I use a heating pad (that is not a type of period pad but, just a normal muscle relaxed heated pad). I hope this helps! :)