Okay so I'm 15 and I have NEVER had sex (I've never even kissed a guy) But I have a small-ish bump on my  vagina. It's small, red, and it hurts. I am supper shy and very akward. I can't even say sex, penis, vagina without being embaressed, and I can hardly look my Dr. in the face with out wanting to die, so going to him is out and I can't tell my mom she will tell everyone no matter what I tell her. It's like near the bottom by my butt on the side. Please try you are my last  hope 

Sounds like ingrown hair, or could be caused by rubbing such as when your on your period and your pad rubs you sometimes you can get little bumps like that. I wouldnt squeeze it but maybe take hot baths and it will fester and break on its own. If you have never had any type of sexual contact ever then I wouldnt worry about an STD. Most likely just an ingrown hair that will resolve itself. Good luck.

sit in warm tub and use warm compress on this. do not try and squeeze this because you will aggravate it and make it worse. i get these near my anus as well. I wrap a slightly damp washcloth around heating pad ( not soaking wet as to not get electricuted) and just roll it up and place on affected area. it will pop by itself. wear loose clothing too. a little gold bond medicated powder (green bottle) on that area after shower will help too. good luck and please dont be embarassed, its just one of those things.