I had my period on the 15th of june it was normal on the last day of the month i had another period which it was pinkish brown n it lasted for a day n a half on the 18th of july i had my period and this month my period was a week late i showed up negative on a home pregnancy test im bloated my feet are swollen my appetite has increased i have had headaches nausea fatigue and i use the bathroom probably 10 -15 times a day i have lower bach pains if im on my feet to long or if im sitting up watching tvtwo weeks ago i woke up at 3:00 in the morning and i wanted popcorn with hotsauce. I guess my question is am I pregnant even though i still have a period.

It is possible, but not probable to have a period and still be pregnant. But you never know. How long ago did you test negative?

please help............... 
im going out with this guy for nearly 2 years and i was out 1 nite and got really really drunk. it was  about 2 weeks ago, and i met my childhood sweetheart we had sex he wore a condom but after i felt very wet i dont know if he cam inside me or  the condom broke or wat,, so i got the morning after pill 2 days later. im still with my boyfreind and he is oblivious to this fact but im thinkin could i be pregnant??? HELP xx

If you had the morning after pill i do not think that it is possible for you to be pregnant.

I've been experiencing constant nausea for 4 days now, i get headaches and feel dizzy sometimes and go faint. I have no appatite and this morning i have gone to eat and feel like throwing it back up straight away. My stomach feels constantly bloated, and when i push on it, it feels hard and hurts. I'm also not managing to finish meals, i have advice saying i could have stomach issues or constapation. But, i woke up this morning with a small amount of white discharge in my knickers and began to feel scared, so thought i needed another opinion on whether this could be pregnancy as i am still a virgin but have engaged in close, mutual masterbation. I have not engaged in sex as i wasn't ready to deal with the consequences, yet here i am.. although another opinion said pregnancy was unlikely, someone has to be that one in a million right?

Please reply!