I have a cousin who keeps complaining about pain in his chest. After a while, he is being to our family doctor. There he gets diagnosis of dry pleurisy. Since I have never heard someone suffer of this disease, I am confused. Could you tell me anything to help me understand this problem?

I have to tell you first that pleurisy is inflammation of pleura. It is condition, which may be acute and appearing fast, giving trouble for a period, and then disappearing. It may also be chronic, when patient hanging on, the pain steady or recurring often, and the interference with breathing. Whether acute or chronic, pleurisy can be dry or wet, painful or free of pain, different from person to person. Dry pleurisy is an inflammation that has not formed fluid, which can be very painful, especially when the swollen outer layer is stretched on breathing. A grating sensation may be distinctly felt by the patient who suffers of pleurisy, when the two layers, both perhaps stiffened and swollen, rub against each other. You should also know that the inflammation of dry pleurisy may subside and the pain go away. It happens even though the grating of the roughened tissues may still be felt. In some cases, it may turn into wet pleurisy, with the accumulation of fluid, but the fluid may be absorbed and become a dry pleurisy again. Wet pleurisy involves fluid that may arise from any of several causes, such as inflammation itself. A chest injury with bleeding is an example of another possible source of fluid or pleurisy problem.

I have reoccurring pleurisy and phenomena. I’ve been to doctors and took many different antibiotics. Modern medicine failed me. I was sick for over 8 months once!
However, I think I have found a cure! I want to share it with as many people as possible.

You'll need the following:
a heating pad
clean washcloth and towel
a large bottle of pure Castor Oil
Eucalyptus oil (or a blend of oils that are good for the lungs)
Epsom salt (optional)

Lay or relax somewhere comfortable. Turn on the heating pad. Drench the washcloth in Castor Oil. Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Oil. Warm it with that heating pad. Then place the cloth on your chest over your lungs. Place the heating pad over the cloth. (You may also want to squeeze some Castor Oil directly onto you chest as well.) The Castor Oil will be heated by the pad and will absorb into your lungs. Rotate the washcloth and heating pad. You’ll want to lay with the heated oil on all areas of your lungs, front and back. Do this for at least a half hour if not for an hour or for as long as you like. (Don’t apply the oil to your abdomen because that can cause diarrhea.)
After you have covered your lungs with heated castor oil topically, take a hot bath with Epsom salt and Eucalyptus Oil. Soak in the hot water for a while before you wash all that oil off of your body.
Repeat this procedure 48 hours or a few days later. Repeating this procedure everyday is not recommended because the Castor Oil can cause a bit of diarrhea.
This may seem weird but it works!

I have chronic dry pleurisy. I need to know how to get rid of it!

Thanks,
Licie