I am 44 years old and I have to admit that I have a problem with depression. It all started several years ago, right after my divorce. Actually, it started some time before that, we always argued and had verbal fights all the time. Anyway, now I am facing a dilemma, what antidepressant to try next. I have never heard of Pexeva before, but my friend recommend it. Is it any good?

Pexeva is an effective antidepressant that belongs to a SSRIs group (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). Serotonin is a brain substance that can modify behavior and mood. Pexeva helps with many behavior symptoms, such as low energy, depression, sleep problems, despair etc. This drug contains paroxetine, chemical that helps many people today who has depression problems. Also, the important thing is that it is not addicting medication.