:-( I had a yeast infection a couple months ago. So I treated it with an over the counter cream. It stopped the itching and smell for a while. But then I started having these yellow-smelly jelly like discharge. I noticed it after I peed or when I'm washing down there. I finally stuck my finger up there while washing and more would come out. I haven't seen it for a while, but now my boyfriend says he feels something wrong with his private when he uses the bathroom. I'm afraid something is wrong with me and I might have given or gotten something! Please HELP! :-(

I hon: It sounds like you have a MAJOR MAJOR yeast infection, it can cause your vagina to be swollen and sore. You will need to go to the doctor and get a swab done, and you will probably have to have a 7 day course of Monistat OR you need anitbiotics. Yeast infections can come all the time, ALSO take probiotics, that can really attack the bad bacteria. Some "CRAZY VEGANS ;-) XD " Use probiotic yogurt and insert it in their yahoos!!! I know it works, but how does one contine with daily functions, so if you are a crazy vegan!!! ;-) You could try that. Good luck hon and let me know how things work out.