Hi! I have a huge problem with urinary infections. I don’t know what is happening. Last week I got UTI and I went to doctor. She prescribed to me antibiotic. I’m still using it. But this morning I noticed the signs of yeast infection. I’m wondering can you have UTI and Yeast infection at the same time. Thanks!

Yes, you can! That’s for sure. I usually get a yeast infection along with a UTI when I have one. I know that the taking of antibiotics is a major cause of vaginal yeast infection. Usually while you are using any antibiotics, you should also take something to prevent the yeast infection. Start to use some drugs for yeast infection!

Oh how I get upset when I see that yeast infection has appeared again. And like Sophronia has written in your case the yeast infection is probably result of taking antibiotics for UTI. It would be simple to stop taking them but what would you do then with UTI. Here are some tips of home remedies which I have heard or I have tried to relieve the symptoms of this annoying condition. Buy some plain yogurt and put ordinary tampon in it and then insert it into your vagina. You will feel relieved right away. You can repeat this up to three times a day.

You can take tablets of olive leaf. You can buy those in herbal pharmacy and they are very helpful. 

like what kind of drug?

IM ON MEDICINE RIGHT NOW AND IM I SUPPOSE TO HAVE SEX RIGHT NOW