I am now 10 wks pregnant. im 19 years old its my first pregnancy. I have an off white to yellow discharge that is comming out of me regularly, not in large amounts just a bit here and there. I also get little tiny cramps in both sides ofwhere it feels liek my ovaries. i just need to know if this is normal or if anyone knows if this will go away or if it could be any infection of some sort... and will it cause any problems through out my pregnancy??

Normal discharge doesn’t usually smell at all. Its color may vary from white, clear and milky and it may be a bit yellowish.
Did you have a pelvic exam yet to determine that you are free of genital infections? This is crucial because you need to be infection-free during delivery because the infection may be passed onto your baby but I suppose you already know that.

Although some discharge is common during pregnancy, smelly discharge is not.
The cramps may be due to uterus enlargement, so that may not be a problem but if you feel that something’s wrong, if you experience any additional symptoms, or you think you may have yeast infection (that is not sexually transmitted and may develop during pregnancy as well), you should certainly mention this to your doc next time you see her/him.

I've just noticed a really horrible smell, like fish bait (sorry people!) during / after sex. I'm 9 1/2 weeks pregnant. I have never experianced any kind of smell from vaginal discharge before. I have had pre cancerous cells removed from my cervix 9 months ago. What is this??? Can it be harmful to the pregancy?

If you have a fishy (fish bait) smell after sex then you more than likely have what they call Bacterial Vaginosis. You might also notice that same smell when taking a shower and washing with soap down there. They prescribe a prescription called Flagyl taken orally or vaginal cream called Metronidazole Vaginal Gel. However, Flagyl is a strong presciption and if I remember correctly, they have to be careful prescribing it for pregnant women until after the first trimester, but don't quote me on the last part. Vaginal discharge is normal and often increases in amount during pregnancy, but one thing that is not normal is if it has an odor to it.