this is the first time that I encounter a smelly discharge during my menstruation. I been delay for almost 15 days and this happen? What are the possible cause by this? What are possible treatment?

You should see a gynecologist after your period ends. You can’t decide upon the treatment when you don’t know what’s causing the bad smell. Periods alone have bad smells but I suppose you noticed something else!

Depending on your sexual activities and habits, you could have contacted an STD but most likely that it is yeast infection. It is yeast infection that has such bad odor and cheese secretion from vagina. Yeast infection could interfere with periods, it could also cause spotting when your period is not due or bleeding after sex. Yeast infections are not considered to be an STD although they could be spread back and forth between partners.

Yeast infection can occur due to many things but most commonly after an antibiotics treatment when all good and bad bacteria are killed and there is lack of good bacteria in the vaginal flora to maintain the balance of vaginal flora and fauna. This is when yeast overgrows and causes such bad symptoms.

You should see a gyn when your period’s over. It is not so wise to see a doc with your period on. If there is an infection, it won’t get away.

Im not sure , but i never use deorident/ scented tampons only because scented ones make the menstration smell worse! Im not sure what ya use, but maybe it might help.