ok, im 15 and i had sex, the last time had sex was 1-2 week ago than my period came that day i had sex and it was early and than few days later, i had a dream about me being pregnant, and i have wighted, my stomic starts hurting like 3-5 secs ever time, other lower part of my body and i feel sleep, tired and eating and it was unprotected sex. i im praying that i might not be pregnant b/c im only 15 i want to live life and go to college and get married than have babys but not now so PLz help me! 

try to calm down because stressing out does not help your period to come.  you should take a pregnancy take home test 6 days before your missed period or take it after your missed period. im 19 and im worrying about a situation like your . best of luck!! 

try to relax and push the thought to the back of your head until you see that you haven't recieved your period when you were supposed to then you should start thinking about it again. take a home pregnancy test. the onces they sell at the dollar tree do just the trick as any $15 dollar ones from walmart. but get like 3 and take them in the morning with the first morning pee. it's more accurate. if you are pregnant please think of options such as adoption and/or giving the baby up to a loving couple like in the movie Juno. or like that one couple from the first season of teen mom lol. it may be hard for you at first but better for your baby in the long run.