im really scared, me adn my boyfriend did not have unprotected sex but at sum point the condom came off..i cant tell my parents, and i really just dont know what to do..

Hi. First, can you tell me when you last had you period, as there are really only a few days a month that a woman can get pregnant. Second, go to you closest pharmacy (if available in your state over the counter) or family planning clinic (I am quite sure they don't have to tell you parents, check on the phone first though) and get the morning after pill. If you take this then there is even less chance of getting pregnant. The pill is most effective if taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex, but is now available up until 120 hours. However, sooner is better. Good luck, let me know how it goes

ok ive got a problem im 14 and me and my boyfriend had un protected sex but he pulled out just before he cumed....we did it yesterday meaning 21st of june 07 but i really scared because im way to young to get pregnant and i cant my mum and dad will kill me please help me please i dont have any money either what can i do??

trust me i know how you are feeling with in the first 72hrs of unprotected sex i felt the same way because i did not tell anyone (i'm 21yrs old) with light period...(very light) spotting basicually.. and i took the morning after pill and what i think is my period is probably not...so tell your family trust me do not hide it!! it will help if you talk to someone about it a mom,aunt,or older sister it doesnt matter and Get a hpt (home pregnancy test) i'm waiting at least 19days and then if i am pregnant..i wont feel so bad.. :-D :-D just talk to your mother and tell her what you did i am sure she will understand!! XD XD :-P :-P good luck!!

~*~ Miss Angel 173 ~*~ (also a auntie) XD :-D

You guys think your scared?! Im 14 and I had sex about a month ago. I had like spotting VEERRY light a few days after. Deff not like my normal period I have a unusually heavy period. And I havent had my second period yet. My boyfriend said he pullod out right in tikme but what if I little still got to me? Im really scared. I havent told a soul but I have been crying lately. Im scared.