OK WELL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX, OK LET ME TELL YOU HE DID PULL OUT BUT CUMED RIGHT WHEN HE WAS PULLING OUT....AND I THINK IM PREGNANT, BECAUSE NOW IT'S AROUND THAT TIME OF THE MONTH FOR ME TO START MY PERIOD AND I STILL HAVEN'T. IM ONLY 16 AND IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN JUST TELL MY PARENTS I THINK IM PREGNANT! IM SCARED THAT I REALLY MIGHT BE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHO TO TELL???? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT WITH HIM CUMMING RIGHT AS HE CAME OUT??

Yes it is very possiable to be pregnant.. But I was in your situation also .. In fact my mother told me that if I ever got pregnant that she would disown me and all that ... But when I was 15 I became pregnant and ran away ...the very same night my mom found me and hugged me and told me that she knew I was pregnant and that it was going to be ok.. I am now 30 and have that baby till this day and she will be 15 herself on June 9, 2007 So please don't be scared to tell your parents they just may be way more understanding than you think... Please don't consider abortion if you are because there are many other things that can be done like adoption... But I tell you once you feel that baby kicking inside of you ...you will want to keep it.. The feeling is so magical! I pray that you are not pregnant for your sake cause it is VERY hard to raise a baby at 16 I know I DID IT! But I wouldn't change it if I had it to do all over again because my daughter is the best daughter a mom could have. I am sure your mom feels that way about you too. I would do this, If your period don't come I would wait until 4 days after you are supposed to start and take a home pregnancy test and if it shows positive then I would suggest you telling your mom first unless your dad is more understanding and then he or she can talk with the other one. You will be surprise of the outcome you will get I'm sure. I hope this helps you in your troubles. If your not pregnant I would suggest that you and your B/F stop having sex until you are married and sure that you want a baby cause no type of birth control is 100% and you can get pregnant.
May God Bless You and lead you to make the right decision.
Love Your sister in Christ, Gloria

yes it is very possible you may be pregnant, talk to your parents they may help. one option is adoption, there are lots of people who will want your baby, so if you are please do not abort it, if you do not want to fool with an adoption agency consider a privite adoption, I am one of many people who would love the opertunity to adopt, but can't afford agency fees. If you want to talk email me at _[removed]_