Please help. Im really stressing and obsessing over this!!:( 'm 16 years old and I had unprotected sex on feb 10th or 11th (not sure) . My boobs got sore a week after , which NEVER has happend. Than Feb. 21 I got my period.. And my boobs stopped hurting. It was pretty normal period (heavy with clots) and i think it came around the right time because my sister always starts hers 2-3 days after me. and she started hers yesterday. Anyway yesterday FEB. 24 it has lightend and theres just tiny pink spotting. Im really scared. My period usually lasts about a week. Its now Feb.25 I just went to the rest room and i saw a little brown spotting on my pad and when i wiped a little faded pink came out. than i went to the restroom again and when i wiped and there was more pink/ bright red. im REALLY STRESSED OUT. & really really scared help? :( Also can this weird thing happening to me period be because im so stressed and scared? Now its Feb.26 and i woke up with a bad stomach ache feels like i went on a roller coaster a million times. And I feel like i need to vomit :/

being that you got your period around the expected time sounds to me like you're just WAY TOOO stressed about this which can Lead you to strongly believe you "may be" pregnant. im pretty certain you're not But take a Pregnancy test anyway

hey milli the fact that you had unprotected sex means there could be a chance ur pregnate however ur symptomes are a little early for pregnancy symptomes.... stress can deff affect menstral cycles and ur stomach ach I'm almost positive is because you have been streesing out...... I would wait till your next peroid or at least 3 weeks to take a pregnancy test

I took a preggo test from the dollar store, because it had been 15-16 days since i had sex. And it back negative. im just still not sure i should trust it. Even though it says its accurate 98% or something. because for the past 2 days when i wake up i feel queezy & feel like i need to vomit! :( help please.

Wait another week and take a better brand name test I still think its nerves and your over reacting

I dont have money for a better brand. Ill wait another week to take it again. :(
Im super scared :/ I CANNOT.be preggo

Why did you have unprotected sex? Did ur bf ejaculate inside you?