Both Me And My Bf Want This Any Advice Thanks Wher Both 15 and ave been going out 4/5 months we where best friends beforewe got togther He Even Wants To Marry Me And Hes Already Asked My Dad And My Dad Argeed But Only When Iam 18 :-) :-D Please I Need Advice

Girl are you crazy? Wait finish school, enjoy life. Yes kids are wonderful but work!!! Grow up and then think about raising childern.

I have a friend who thought she was in love and wanted to get married and have a baby. She is 16 and still in high school. She ended up gettin pregnant but that is when everything fell apart. She had to break up with him because he became abusive and over controlling. Now he has a new girlfriend and has nothing to do with the baby. I know you think your man will never leave or become overwhelmed but there is a high chance he might. Do you want to take the risk of your baby not having a father. If you really love each other, you will wait for each other to become 18 and then get married. Then live together for a year or so to see if you can even stand living together. iA lot of couples break up within the first 2 years of living together. You will see each others flaws and habits. Too much time together can cause a lot of problems if u are not extremely compatible. Then if that works out try to have a baby. You do not want to bring a baby up in a bad environment. Im 19 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. I am finishing college and he has a great job and we have lived together for almost 2 years. Now i am trying to have a child. I feel much better about it now cause i know this man loves me and will support me and the baby. I have been through what you are going through. I am so glad I did not conceive a child with that man. I found my true love now. Please take my advice. Waiting on each other shows true love. Have a love story you will be proud to share with your child instead of Mommy and daddy were 15 and tried to have you and daddy left. Just wait.. if you were extremely positive and proud of your decision you wouldnt of asked what others thought on here. So you must have some doubt. Make sure you are 150% positive before making this life long decision. Also, you are extremely young so you could have complications with the pregnancy. So dont risk it. best of luck. %-)

Honey I saw this post and I just knew I had to reply I'm srry. I am 17 years old and I have a 11 month old son. Of course my babys' father and I are married but I got pregnant when i was 15 years old I had to quit school and go and get my GED a year later. And on top of that both of you are to young to get a good paying job. My husband is 18 and has his diploma and still cant find a good paying job. A baby is a BIG responsibilty. And alot of young kids say "Oh I can be a parent it can't be that bad right?" Well it is hard really hard. I dont get to hang out with friends anymore or anything. And you and your boyfriend or fiance' or whatever will not be as close as you are now. I mean you will not get to spend quality time at all. The first couple of years is going to be the hardest so. Just think about this and finish school and be a teenager and be an adult like prom and going to the mall ect. ect. 8-|

i am going to have to agree, honey im not that old myself and i realize that its a scary world out there. its scary when you are an adult and have everything at your finger tips as compared to being a child. and when people like us are this young were suppose to really take advantage of it and enjoy it to the full extent becuase are only young once, but old forever. baby's, toddler, children ingeneral are a joy yes, but you have plenty of time to conceive and enjoy mother hood as an adult that can take care of her childs needs on her own terms. personally i think you should wait, wait till you a lot more mature and ready for all the jaged bumps that life will throw at you. atleast that way youll see if you boyfriend now is truely serious about you. a babys forever, its not a doll that you can just put away for two days when you think your ready to play again. its a life long commiment untill you die. you have a life now. you get to do all the things adults are wishing to do. so LIVE it.

Your parent is right, Who is going to be supporting the kid? Why is it that kids wanna put more pressure on thier parents? In the end the parents end up taking on the toll and responsibility of the unknowledge kid.... Finish school and stop messing around or you will end up on Maury. Crazy!!! If you feel that you can, start writing out how much it cost to have a baby in the first few months on top of going to classes... meaning daycare, time -off to care for the kid, Dr. visits, sleepless nights, baby supplies and food. Nothing in life is free, dont be stupid...

wow this girl cant even spell pregnant....no way they are ready for a baby...im speaking from experience im 19 and i have a 3 year old. (16 when i had her) it is not a cake walk and about "baby daddy" I havent seen mine since i was 7 months pregnant. That boy will surely rethink things as he gets older....you need to grow up and have a normal teenage life. Yes i love my daughter more than anything and i regret NOTHING but you are not even old enough to get a job.....how would you support a living breathing human child you cant even support yourself right now...think about it

ur wrong dont have no babys ur so young first worry about school i am 16 and a mother of a babygirl nd its been very hard for me and me and my boyfriend arent together so think about wat ur doing??