I'm confused. I read a lot of stories on this website and now I have one. I need some guidance.
I was late 5days and then on the 6th day I got my period. I bled heavily for 2days (with menstrual cramps) and then started spotting for a day. I usually go for about 5days. I noticed that I've gained 10lbs in the last month. Which for me is not normal. My nipples have darkened, my appetite has change drastically, I'm eating more. I have frequent trips to the washroom, and have been constipated acouple of times. I get tired during the day even when I have slept for more than 8hours. I am now just feeling nauseaous and have heartburn. I'm bloated constantly.
And yet I have taken a pregnancy test and it has turned out negative. My last normal period was 2months ago and the last time I had unprotected sex was a month and half ago. Could I be pregnant? Even If the test turned out negative or is it something else? Please help me.

I also forgot to mention that lately I'm extremely emotional. I cried during a movie I have seen a million time before but never did cry. I get irritated easily. My moods rapidly change and I'm overly sensitive to anything and everything even to smells. What is wrong with me? Please help.