Hi, about 8 days ago was the last day of my period. I missed taking my birth control fro three days because I went out of town and forgot the pills. Wen I came back from the weekend I got another period? I am not sure what this could be since I have read stories of other ladies that take a long time to get their period back after they stopp taking the pill? is there something really worng with my body?

NO! Every person reacts differently to the pill! You were off for 3 days - that's enough time for your brain to think "Alls clear, send down the egg" So that is what happened! Just like if you took pills non stop to stop getting your period on an important day! So it should all sort out shortly! You might get aqnother one closer to your period date! hope this puts your mind at ease! Good luck and health!