Has anyone had a missed period while taking Garcia cambogia? I'm now 2 weeks late and pregnancy test are negative. I stopped the GC aweek so and still no period.

They have a new pregnancy test that can answer if ur only a week or two, pregnant if that is neg most likely ur not

I also ha s had my periods stop in the 2-3mths since starting gardenia cambogia, have missed two and tests also say negative to pregnancy. Am also stopping them to see if it returns.

Did your periods resume after stopping GC?  I have never missed a period and I started taking GC about 2 weeks ago and I'm late!!  I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.

I have been taking the supplement for 6 days and was 2days late. Mine is usually like clock work so i definately noticed. When i did start, it was noticeably different. Without giving to much gory details..first day usually light...was very heavy...even color was diff. Other little things about it too...Enough to cause me to research if others have same side effect. Also...ive been remembering my dreams lately...which i never do...may be another side effect. other thing...reduced saliva in the mouth...notice because harder to swallow. I think i will jump off of these for now. Miracles in bottles just dont exist. haha

Hi my name is Ashley and I am 22 and I have also noticed a change in my Cycle. I am curently two weeks late myself but I started taking the Garcia Cambogia back in mid Jan. and I am still taking it now and we are in the end of March. I also noticed that my Feb. Cycle was extremly painful more than normal and only lasted three days. I am also on the Paraguard Birthcontrol and I have been for two years now. Although since I have been taking GC I have gone down two pant sizes and I have yet to weigh myself but I have been loseing the stubborn afterbaby fat in the stomach area. I did reasearch and it did say a large change in weight loss/ weight gain, can alter the Cycle. What I do find strange that with my particular birthcontrol I noticed mood swings and I was depressed and also gained weight, but since I have started the GC my mood was signifcantly better and my depressive moods are not as bad either. The only negative about GC is the irregular Cycle. 

Yes. Just started taking garcinia cambogia three weeks ago and was 13 days late.

I too am having extremely vivid dreams along with the delayed period! Looks like this is a common side effect.

Looks like a common side effect

same is happening to me ... such Bulls*it ... I'd rather be fat than stressing out thinking I'm pregnant cause my period is late....

Did u ever get your period? I'm 14 days late. I used garcinia Cambodia for about 2 weeks and I'm late... Took 2 tests both neg.

I'm glad i found this page. I'm a week late but constantly feel mild cramps as though my periods starting. Its extremely frustrating. How long did it take for you to get your period after stopping the garcinia cambogia?

How long did it take for you to get your period after stopping the pills? Its stressing me out.

I'm currently late for my period after Garcinia. When did yours come back?

hey ladies! I'm glad this exists because I am 5 days late and was getting worried! I also have been feeling mild cramps but still...nothing.

Glad to see its just a side effect!