I was on the depo provera shot for 2 years, my last shot was due in March of 2011, i did not get it and knew that it would be at least a year before i received my periods. Sure enough I did not get a period until the fourth of december which lasted almost two weeks. The fourth of January came along and i had a period until the tenth. Then on the fourth of February i had another period start. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the fifth, and seventh, which he did not cum inside me. Then on the ninth( the day my period ended) we had unprotected sex again, but he didnt pull out fast enough and came a little inside me. We then had sex on the 17th and he did cum fully inside me. Yesterday, the 19th, I woke up with horrible back pain directed on my right lower side of my back. I have had spasms in my abdomen, cramps located near my cervix, i have been so tired to the point were i can wake up and five minutes later want to fall back to sleep, and my eyes droop all day long. I have been really emotional for the last two days, to the point were i will cry over spilled milk. My discharge is a very thin light eggwhite consistency, I have been craving peanut butter non stop, and i have thrown up a total of 6 times in the last two days. Is is possible for me to be having symptoms of pregnancy this soon? Or did i get pregnant when my bf didnt pull out in time on the ninth? Im not looking for a absolute complete answer, just some one to tell me their idea or thoughts on it. 

Hey girl-so, it sounds like you have had a pretty frustrating last year. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? 
Anyways, about what you posted... Was there a reason why you didn't get your shot last year? I'm just asking b/c if that was the last time you had any sort of protection, then I am pretty sure that it could be very much possible that you're pregnant. Did you want to get pregnant? I'm just asking b/c you weren't on any kind of BC, he wasn't using a condom, and not to mention he went inside you. Don't think I am judging you either b/c I am not! I have been there. I was on the pill for 5 years when I got pregnant with my son @ 19. I guess I thought that the pill would prevent me from getting pregnant 100% with him going inside me. So, lets see... You know that even if he doesn't go inside of you, that without a condom he can still get you pregnant. You know that right? It's called something like "pre-cum". When guys are penetrating, a little bit comes out. That's enough to get you pregnant. So, then with him going in you pretty much two more times, I would say that you probably are pregnant. If not, I would be very surprised. As for the symptoms you're having, it could just be the stress of not knowing that whether or not you're pregnant. If you're pregnant, which you very well could be, it's too soon to be having that extent of symptoms. You're probably only 2 wks, which is not even long enough for a pregnancy test to show positive, if you are. You have to be about 4 weeks before if could show up...Unless, of course, you have blood tests done. Then you would know. I will say though, that you're symptoms sound JUST like a kidney stone. I get those all the time! I started getting them when I was pregnant with my son, and those are all the symptoms. Except the sleeping problems. I would love to hear back from you if you find out that you are or not. I hope everything turns out the way you want. Best of luck to ya, Gal! :)

I have had a kidney stone before, as well as a kidney infection, and it does not hurt where it did when i had them. I thought the same thing at first. I did hear that about pre-cum but then every one was telling me that pre-cum does not contain sperm. I am 18 years old, and yes we were talking about becoming pregnant but were just going to "attempt" until it does happen. I had a urine screening three weeks ago, and it didnt say i had anything wrong, my urine was completely clean. My last shot i didnt get because i wanted to have a baby and i never heard about how it takes so long to conceive after the DP. So i stopped that shot. Thank you for posting a response to my post though. It makes me feel better that im not the only one who sounds like it could be pregnancy. I will have to wait and see if i miss my period, and if not then we will keep trying. I will definatly let you know if i am though. Thank you again!

It sounds like if you are having these symptoms already he might have gotten you pregnant on the 9th... everyone is different! i think i'm pregnant also, and i know my bf fully came inside of me but i was on my period so idk what to think. sounds to me you might be pregnant. any spotting or light brown/pink discharge that might indicate implantation ? wait a week or 2 then take a test!