Me and my boyfriend have been fooling around...and just the other day we had sex, but he had a condom on. Ive been stressing and crying over the whole situation. About a week ago we messed around but i didnt feel any precum...But this morning i woke up and ive been sort of dizzy and kinda feel sick. I know that nothing came out of the condom...but could i really be pregnant from the precum i never felt?? PLZ write back asap!!! thank you soooo much ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***private emails not allowed **

The possible reason you are feeling dizzy and sick is because you know these are the pregnant ladys’ symptoms and you may experience them because you are so scared and thinking about it all the time.

Chances that you got pregnant are minimal. As far as I know, there is no sperm in precum. There could be some sperm in case he had ejaculated and has not urinated in the past few minutes before.

If you are still in panic, you can always do a home pregnancy test to make sure and keep your mind off worry!

Wrong. There IS sperm in Pre-cum, and enough to get you pregnant

Guest wrote:

Jane23 wrote:

"In the research that has been done, very little, if any is found in it", do a little research there is barely enough to get you pregnant there is such a tiny amount that most of it dies out, it is still possible so becareful, at least thats what i have been told and what some research on the web has shown

I think that you have a point on this one. When you take a bigger picture, you will realize that getting pregnant is not that easy, especially getting pregnant by precum but that doesn't mean that this is not possible.

Sure, chances are small, but since I do know one girl who got pregnant that way (At least, she is swearing to me that she did got pregnant that way), since that talk I am using protection all the time because I don't want to have a baby. At least, not now. 

So, I did a lot, trust me - A LOT of researches about this, I even made an appointment with my doctor and he explained to me that this is possible.

So if you don't want to have a baby, if you are not ready, use protection. That is the safest way.  

Quote:

JUST SO ALL THE WOMEN IN THIS WORLD WILL KNOW. PRECUM CARRIES THE MOST POTENT SPERM AROUND. SO YES YOU CAN DEFINETELY GET PREGNANT FROM PRECUM.
ALSO A PROVEN RESEARCH STUFY SHOWED THAT IF A WOMAN IS HAVING AN ORGASM WHILE UNPROTECTED SEX.....EITHER THE PRECUM OR CUM WILL FERTILIZE HER EGG (IF OVULATING OF COURSE).
SOME STUDIES SHOW THAT SPERM WILL LIVE UP TO 7 DAYS.

This is NOT true.

STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE!!!
there really is no need at all, its unfair and cruel.
if you reasearch precum you will find on many information websites that precum is made in the cowper glands, a completely seperate gland as to where sperm is made. The only chance of precum containing sperm is from a recent ejactulation (even up to two days old) but by urinating and washin the penis, this is washed out.
I am not encouraging unprotected sex, protection should always be used, particularly from the risk of STI's.
I simply believe it is unfair to lie to people when the tests have been done on precum and results have been clarified that it does not contain sperm.
If you don't believe me, research this for yourself.
Good Luck!!

Precum comes from a completely different part of the male reproductive system than the sperm does. The ONLY way precum will contain sperm is if their is sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation

I Honestly Think If You Cant Come Up With One Decision The Only Way To Go Is To check With Your Doctor Or A Gynecologist Instead Of Making A Big Deal Over The Net

ok to tell you all the truth, to all those who think u cant get pregnant by pre-cum, well u wrong.. you can, a friend of mine had sex with her partner, and he alwys pulls out b4 he cums, soo yea, she told me her self that she actually gotten pregnant over pre-cum.

I don't understand why so many people think pre-cum contains sperm!!

To validate what some others have said before, pre-cum is made in the cowper's gland and its function is to lubricate the urethra in anticipation of ejaculating. The pre-cum itself contains NO SPERM, okay?

If you or your friend think they supposedly got pregnant from pre-cum, there must be another explanation. My guess is there was still some sperm left over in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. Always make sure your man urinates after ejaculating and before going inside you. And educate him so he knows he has to go pee if he masturbated before being with you.

This is the truth! It's a very popular misconception that pre-cum contains sperm, but people who believe that do not have scientific proof.

I actually DID get pregnant from precum, so YES
it is very possible
be very careful

Every time I have sex, I worry that I may be pregnant (whether there was a condom involved or not).
I had sex right after my period, and now I have to wait until the first week of November, when my next period is supposed to arrive.

I'm trying not to stress over it, because stress can make your period late, but I just did a google search to see whether or not I could be pregnant, and this site was the first on the results list.

You guys are so unhelpful.
You state your ideas as facts, but you don't cite your sources.
I read "you can totally get pregnant from precum" and I think my life is over.
Then I read the next post and it says the last poster is misinformed.
It's gut-wrenching and I actually threw up from the contradictory statements...
Thanks a lot.

FOR ALL YOU LADIES WHO WANT REAL INFORMATION:
"Yes, you can get pregnant from the pre-ejaculation (pre-cum). When a guy becomes
aroused, the fluid that appears on the tip of the penis can contain sperm. While
the pre-ejaculatory fluid doesn’t have as high of a concentration of sperm as semen,
pre-cum may have enough of the little swimmers to make their way up the uterus
and into the fallopian tubes to find an egg to impregnate."
Quote from:

Though precum isn't as potent, there's one thing we all have to remember:
All you need is on egg and one sperm, and you could have a baby (or abortion issues) on your hands.

I hope I helped a lot more than the others who have posted before me.
<33

Any thing is possible! Don't worry yourself kids dont ruin your life like parents say. yes you could possibly get pregnant from pre cum. for those who claim you cant sorry but its true!! also I have 4 kids two of them were concived wile on depo shot 99.9% twice what are the odds of that happening to the same person 3 years appart but everyone said o thats not possible wrong!! now that im not 15 anymore im going towards the late 30,s lets just say im glad for mirricles. so relax breeth and stay away from those precum machines

well guys i wouldnt say the chances were that low , theoretically they are low but in my situation here , me and my girlfriend did it unprotected 3 and a half weeks ago , only for a minute or so , i pulled out not even close to my ejagulation , i peeeed alott inbetweeen and now her period is almost a week late so the risk may not be high but i sounds possible to me ??