So, I lost my virginity the Saturday before Thanksgiving (2012) and it's the only time I've ever had sex. I asked him about it later and he said there's no way I could be pregnant, which I guess he meant that he didn't cum in me, but I don't know if it's just the whole teenage "that could never happen to me" thing. On the Sunday or Monday after I got my period, and it was normal. Keep in mind that I usually have super irregular periods, I usually get one in a 1.5-2 month period... and very rarely are they regular. On January 11, I got that (TMI, I'm sorry) but like brownish discharge that usually starts out my periods for the first day or so... And I had it for the next day or two lightly, but then it just stopped. And nothing since. I'm starting to get really paranoid that I may be pregnant, any help please?!

Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?
So i take it he never used a condom then? He doesn't have to come inside you even a small amount of precum can make you pregnant.
PM me if you got any more questions

Dear WPL

Any time you have sex there is the risk of pregnancy. He doesn't have to ejaculate because his pre-ejaculatory fluid could contain sperm. This is particularly the case if he hadn't urinated since his last ejaculation. However, you did say you had your period a day or two after, which would indicate that intercourse did not happen on a fertile day.

However, although that was the only time you had sexual intercourse, have you had any other sexual activity since then? Sperm can get transferred to the vagina (maybe manually) without penile penetration.

The only way you can tell is to take a pregnancy test, but I doubt you can be pregnant if that was your only sexual activity.

Hope that helps.