I FELL BACK IN MAR 06 ON ICE INJURED R ARM/ELBOW.THIS WAS A CONTROLLED FALL . SEVERAL MONTHS LATER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OF ANOTHER PERSON REMOVING A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
IN DOING MY JOB THE ONLY WAY POSSIBLE AT THE TIME I FELL APPROX 13 FEET HEAD HEIGHT FALLING BACKWARDS LANDING ON MY FEET EVENTUALLY LANDING ON BUTTOCKS WITH HEAD SNAPPING BACKWARDS TO RIGHT INJURING BOTH R/L HANDS,WRISTS, FOREARMS,AND REINJURING [ R] ELBOW INJURING R SHOULDER DUE TO THE WAY THE FALL OCCURRED IT WAS LIKE A SWING FALL NO CONTROL OVER IT.
THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS THAT I SUFFER FROM AS OF A RESULT OF FALLING.I SUFFER FROM MIGRAINE HEADACHES,PRESSURE IN EYES,RINGING IN EARS,MINIMAL MOVEMENT IN NECK,PAIN AND NUMBNESS IN UPPER/LOWER EXTEREMETIES.I ALSO HAVE PAIN IN GROIN AND ABDOMINAL AREA. A CT SCAN SHOWED A PINEAL CYST ON BRAINSTEM AS WELL.
I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR BACK FROM ANYONE WHO COULD POSSIBLY OFFER ME SOME ASSISTANCE OR WHO HAS HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE AND WHAT THEY DID ABOUT IT . THANK YOU .

SCREWED IN PA
11/22/08