I have been suffering from pressure in my head. Is it an allergy? Is it stress? My nose is stuffed every night when I go to sleep but clears if I use nose drops. I wake up with ringing in my ears and a headache. I am sometimes disoriented and a bit "foggy brained" I just don't know what is happening to me. I know that I have TMJ and that I have many mercury fillings and also gold and silver in my mouth. Would that be a cause? Seems like my ringing and headaches come in cycles but the nose congestion is constant. Also I seem to have problems with my blood sugar. Please help me with this.

HI,

I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME FEELING FOR ABOUT 7-8 MONTHS AND ITS DRIVING ME MAD,
I GET PARANOID I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOR AND IM JUST GOING TO DROP DEAD, IVE BEEN TO THE DOCTORS AND SHE SAID I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION AND PUT ME ON ANTIBIOTICS, BUT IT HASNT HELPED. I HAVE TIMES WHEN I GO REALLY DIZZY AND FEEL DICONNECTED FROM THE WORLD, ITS DRIVING ME MAD. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE DISCOVERED ANYTHIN, ANY SUGGUESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED GREATLY. THANKS P.S IT GETS MUCH WORSE WHEN I DRINK ALCOHOL AND I GET A HORRIBLE SPACED OUT FEELING THAT IM GOING TO JUST DIE, IT SOUNDS STUPID EVEN WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS BUT I GET IT EVERTIME I DRINK A LOT.

Listen, please go to a mercurypoisoned.com. It will provide you with all the info you need. I too, had the very same symtoms as you, it turned out my silver fillings were the culprit. I also had a really bad case of "galvanic action" going on. I know this sounds crazy, but it's true. I just had all my silver fillings removed yesterday. Will see how it goes. I'll let you know, but in the meantime, do some research!

HI MY NAME IS MIA,IVE BEEN EXPERIENCING THE SAME SYMPTOMS THAT YOU JUST DESCRIBED WITHIN THE PAST 3MONTHS NOW! IVE BEEN TO SOO MANY DOCTORS AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME I MUST HAVE SINUSITIS OR AN ALLERGY,IVE HAD BLOOD TESTS,IVE BEEN TO AN EYE SPECIALIST AND DENTIST BUT THAT DOESNT SEEM TO BE THE PROBLEM,IM GOING TO AN EAR,NOSE,THROAT SPECIALIST SOON...HOPEFULLY THEY CAN FIND WHATS THE PROBLEM AND FIX IT BECAUSE THIS IS AFFECTING MY EVERYDAY LIFE.....I GET PRESSURE ALL ROUND MY FACE PARTICUALLY ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY FACE NEAR MY EAR AND MY NOSE....I SOMETIMES FEEL LIGHTHEADED ASWELL ....AND YES THE PROBLEM TENDS TO GET WORSE WHEN COMSUMING ALCOHOL....I FEEL LIKE THERE IS AN INFECTION SOMEWHERE NEAR MY EAR AND IM CONSTANTLY FEELING FATIGUED......IF ANYONE CAN RELATE TO THIS PLEASE REPLY...

I have all the same problems mentioned above. the thing that helped me the most was going to a chiropractor because my neck was a mess. for a long time, the ringing in my ears went away completely. lately, ive been under a lot of stress and developed tmj, sense then, my ears have been ringing nonstop and i have a stuff nose. "head" things are always related...neck to jaw to sinus problems, etc. i know getting rid of the stress will help.... things that make these issues worse are alcohol, caffiene, medicines like for headache and too much sodium.

I too, just started getting these symptoms. My doc told me it was a bad ear infection, but the antibiotics just seem to be NOT working.
At first it started with headaches, nausea, dizziness on one side. When I lay down the sensitivity and pressure in my scalp/head is somewhat unbearable. So I've been sleeping almost in a sitting up position so that my head is elevated higher. Looking down cause a weird pressure dizzy like feeling too.
Since yesterday, I've been getting a throbbing pain on both sides of my temples that I can feel the blood vessel "pop out". AND i feel like my eyeballs want to pop out of it sockets.

I also feel light headed and fatigue at times.

Please let me know if this is what everyone else experienced too.

What can i do? thanks!

I have been dealing with the same symptoms for 3-4 months now and my ENT and regular doctor cannot find anything wrong. I went to my chiropractor and he said it was coming from my neck. Now I am working on that end with him and an acupuncturist. Has not helped yet, but it has only been less than a week.

I have the same symptoms as all of you. I first got diagnosed with sinusitis then I have been diagnosed with vertigo caused by an ear infection. I haven't been given antibiotics, just antivert to stop the vertigo. I guess that's what we all have. I get paranoid that I have a tumor too but now I don't think so. I think we've all got ear infections or acute sinusitis.

Hi, i have been having a really quite but annoying ringing sound in my right ear. Does anyone have any idea what this could be associated with. I like sleep with the TV on just so I can get to bed.. its getting really annoying.

If this helps anyone who may be worried, have had dizziness, pressure on my ears and nose on and off for about a year and a half. went to the doctor when first started happening, they gave me allergy pills, I called back a few weeks later, said no changes.. so they referred me to a nero specialist. I have all kinds of dizzy and anxiety med. known of these help. I have been doing some searches on here and also know someone who has had a term called "rocks in the ear" it is calcuim debre in a certain part of the ear and will make you very dizzy. So tell your doc. you want to see a nero specialist or ear nose and throat doc if this might be what you think it is.

Anyone else found out anything that will be causing this? I came across this forum looking for answers and the above discribes exactly how im feeling!! especially the part about drinking making it worse!! I am also unable to pop my ears for some reason!! Been to ENT and still no answers!

All of these are sysmptoms. Antibiotics and Allergy meds, etc. only target the symptoms.

The underlying cause is usually something systemic, like a yeast overgrowth, etc. (bacteria). In any case, SUGAR is a big part of the problem.

Not only is it an infalmatory agent (casues inflammation)(sore joints/jaw/etc.) it also feeds the bad flora/fauna (yeast bacteria).

Try cutting sugar out of your diet COMPLETELY for about 60 days (after Christmas). I have a strong feeling that that will ehlp.

The are also test you can get fro the bad yeast and bad bacteria in your 'gut'.

Also try using probiotics. See some of the good quality yogurts in your grocery store and read the labels. You can also get these in pill form at GNC, etc. A good sytem/bowel cleans would also be very useful.

Why is this a problem now, but not when you were younger. It is a bit like twisting your ankle at 40 vs 20; you heal more slowly when you get older. It is easier to get the ear infection, because your immune system is not as strong.

Also, our diets have deteriorated ALOT due to the poor quality of all of the processed food marketed to US consumers by the Big Agri-Businesses.

Also, you can get some good 'greens' drinks in grocery stores now. I know Publics here in Florida has one that is very goo and another that is OK.

Take a serious crack at this between Jan and Mar 09 and you will see some improvement. Keep in mind though that it took a long time to get things screwed up and it will not be fixed overnight. It's like gaining weight over a 10 year period and then trying to take it off in 2 months . . .

Also, sugar can cause a ringing in the ear on a more immediate basis if you eat like 2 donuts in a couple of minutes the sugar rushes into your system and produces a very quick adrenal output that can cause the ringing, but it should be transitory (look it up online, also look up candida, etc.)

I have had these same problems since about October 2008. I have been scared to see a doctor because I too kept having the sinking feeling it must be a brain tumor. I have TMJ issues, ear ringing, & old neck problems from a car accident. My pressure and dizziness seems to increase dramatically when I am driving or riding in a car.
My left sinus is always clogged or stuffy. I (at 35 yrs old) have not had my wisdom teeth removed and the bottom ones have started to grow out recently, with no where to go.
The odd dizziness, cloudy, & disoriented feelings are stressful and worrisome. I can't stand dealing with this and did a search tonight to find some answers out there.

I too have had all the symptoms everyone has had. I just recently went to see a neuro, had a CT scan and it showed a lot of pressure in my brain. I have had constant ringing in my ears for 2 years! now it's worse. I'm taking meds to help relieve the pressure but it seems as if it became worse. I get dizzy, I have allergies, I'm stressed, I'm confused. My diagnosis was pseudotumor cerebri only I don't get blurred vision, just constant pressure in my head. BAD Headaches that don't go away with anything! Recently I called my doc to let him know that I was not doing well and he advised me to have a lumbar puncture. It freaked me out! Now I'm looking for more information. I just want this pain and the ringing to go away. I don't sleep much because I'm worried if I will even wake up. I feel my hearbeat all day. Am I stressing myself out even more? I don't drink and haven't for 3 years. I hate meds and have not been sick in over 3 years. I do feel constant fatigue. Please help with suggestions. I'm going nuts and I'm really really scared?

I have had the very exact symptoms as everyone here:

- disorientated feeling - shakiness
- trouble breathing sometimes - comes and goes
- trouble swallowing
- intense sinus and head pressure
- headaches
- anxiety symptoms - sweaty palms, pounding heart rate
- and much more

I have had these all for about 6 months. My doctor gave me a full physical and attributed it to anxiety and stress. I have been going to a therapist for about a week or so. No change. Prescribed Attivan and Citalopram. Also on Lisinprol and Simvanstatin for BP and Chol. Not dangerously high but elevated.

Other then weird symptoms doctor says I am in overall good health. Extensive blood work came back all normal except for the Chol count.

I can relate to everyone who posted. It is very scary when this happens and for me it happens almost constantly everyday of the week. I think my anxiety is more caused by the symptoms and not the other way around.

I saw a ENT. No real help. Gave me Astilin and Flonase and said I have allergies and deviated septum. Also taking Prilosec for acid reflux.

No real help yet, but I have a very strong sensation that this is all due to stress, anxiety, neck and back problems.

Have sore neck and back most of the time.

I will say that I am the type to panic and I am a severe hypochondriac. So this does not help.

I am trying to see if increased exercise and possible cognitive behavioral therapy will help. But in my head this is something physical. But my head maybe the problem.