My pain management doctor has just recently retired.He said another dr. would might possibly, be coming in to replace him. Now the other doctor has decided not to replace the other doctor. I only have one 50 patch left and I'm scared about withdrawals. I haven't spoken to my pc dr. yet. I'm really scared, I've been on these for 2 years for bad degenerative disc disease! Can anyone give me some advise? I'm REALLY SCARED. This is my first time on this site so if I'm rambling, please be patient with me!!!

,HI SHERR,I JUST SAW YOUR QUESTION,DID YOU GET ANY HELP,THERE ARE PAIN CLINICS EVERYWHERE,YOU NEED TO CALL THE NEAREST ONE TO YOU AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THEM AND GET YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU A REFERRAL,I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SEVERE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS AND IT IS REALLY BAD,I AM ON THIS SIGHT TRYING TO FIND SOME HELP WITH THE COST OF THE PATCHES,I JUST SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU,GOD WORKS MIRACLES,PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING,TAKE CARE AND IN JESUS NAME MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS.

HI SHERR,I JUST SAW YOUR QUESTION,DID YOU GET ANY HELP,THERE ARE PAIN CLINICS EVERYWHERE,YOU NEED TO CALL THE NEAREST ONE TO YOU AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THEM AND GET YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU A REFERRAL,I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SEVERE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS AND IT IS REALLY BAD,I AM ON THIS SIGHT TRYING TO FIND SOME HELP WITH THE COST OF THE PATCHES,I JUST SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU,GOD WORKS MIRACLES,PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING,TAKE CARE AND IN JESUS NAME MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS.

Contact the manufacturer and ask about assistance