Hi everyone. I am having such a hard time making a decision as this is abviously major and the most difficult decision of my life. I'm 32. I've been with the same man for 4 years. He has always had a couple fantasies he wanted to play out sexual, most strongly a threesome. we had a few threesomes with a friend of his around the time I conceived. Yes we used protection. However, theres always the possibility of the condom breaking...etc. This is the reason I'm thinking about aborting. What would we tell the family? Our kids? He's not sure how he will "feel" about the situation but promises he will be there for me...but not sure about the baby If it isnt his...I never wanted this. I never wanted the threesomes. I begged him not to. Now im stuck in this almost feeling alone. But how can I kill the baby for it???? I have an appointment this sat already but not sure if I can do it. I'm almost 12 weeks and showing already. That makes it more real! I know I am the one to make this decision but any advice would be helpful. I believe in God always have leaned on him in life...but I can't even pray about this. We arent even married yet. Thank you for your time.

Please don't ever abort a child. & let me say... a man who ask you to do such act does not love you! I'm not trying to sound mean... but this story breaks my heart in so many ways. God loves you & loves that baby. No baby is an accident. We all have purpose. Please take the time to watch the 180 movie on YouTube. & I pray u will find a man who loves God... bc a man who does not love God can't not love u. Those acts he's asked of u are selfish & a real man would respect you. Oh my... I'm going to pray for you... your concerned sister in Christ....

I can't stop thinking about ur situation. & there is so much I want to say to help but I can't type that much or that fast. I will pray for the both of you especially since there are already children involved. This is such a sad story & your man should be ashamed of himself for ever pushing you to do it. But God will forgive if you ask & he needs help if he has addictions to open & these sexual fantasies. This is not ok! If you have a daughter.... would u want her doing this & allowing a man to make her feel forced to follow thru such acts? Please don't abort! As bad as I would love to have another baby... I can't... & people who are blessed to be able to conceive are killing babies every 8 seconds. Don't be another one... draw the line with your man & stand up for you & your unborn child. Your man can change if he wants you. But as long as u are fulfilling his wish list... he will always expect it. Lord please wrap ur arms around her & help her see your purpose for this child she is carrying. Give her peace & understanding. Let her repent of her sins & ask for your help. No answer will be found in this discussion page. Lord you hold the ultimate answers.. let her seek your council. In Jesus name. AMEN!

Thanks for your reply. He also is a believer in Christ but as many of us do, he has some selfish ways. He is usually the one telling me to keep faith and pray, but in this issue he says there's really nothing we can do but pray for each other...since we're not married we can't pray together basically. I'm still married to my first sons dad we just havent been able to afford the divorce. We've been separated for 8 years. I'm so confused. My son is 11 years old...how would I explain if the baby isn't the only man he has seen me with in 4 years? but his friends baby?! I feel so selfish. Ive been beating myself up terribly. I dont want the abortion. And I know God will make thibgs right whatever the situation. But I dont want to confuse the family and my son worst case scenerio.In the beginning I was happy I thought no way coukd it be his friends, we used protection during. And even if so, we will make it work. But my bf filled my head with doubt...now he tells me I dont have to go through with the abortion...but I still feel bad about the situation since we argued about it. Its like I look at it completely different now...although I still dont want an abortion. like he took away my hope.

I thank u so much for your prayers!!! And your encouraging words. Ive been told that I cannot even tell anyone I am pregnant since I found out because of the situation he wants it secret. Your so right. I trust God and ive let him cloud my faith. I love this man so much and I know he loves God. He just has selfish ways and needs prayer and I have tried to be so patient over the years...he's getting better. I told him one day he will regret making me do these things and thats why he thinks we are being punished. Its so hard. I want to be with him but I want to choose the Lords plans over him. Ive prayed before for God to take him out of my life...on many occasions the situation had came into play where I could make that happen...and did. But he always comes back persuading me to make it work and I give in. Pray for my strength. I had a nightmare about the abortion. what happened and what it felt like during and after. I felt like the Lord was showing me whatbitd be like and how id feel. it was so real.

I'm so sorry that you cant have another baby:( I feel terrible

I literally am in tears over here for u. My hearts cries for u. As a Christian... u should follow Gods will for your life... & if he leaves u because of choosing to keep the baby... that's apart of Gods plans. I don't know u. But God does. & he loves u. & will take care of you & your children. But when u choose to kill a baby u will suffer long after the process. That dream is Gods warning to you. Please listen to him. I care for u& I ddon't even know u. But God says we are to be there for one another in time of need. Don't let the enemy fill your head with guilt & lies... but yes every choice has a convenience. U chose to have sex... the concenquence was you got pregnant. If you choose abortion... the consequences are much greater. & what choicedoes that leave the unbornchild? Somethings are not meant to be explained to children when they are children. There is a time that will come for that. & if your man believes in God... he too will have to lean on Gods will... its going to be a long hard road... but God will reward you both in the end if you get him to the center of your relationship. Get into a good church with a lot of support. You will find family & friends are sometimes your own enemies. Sometimes you have to walk away from what you feel is right & trust Gods plan & go in blind to see his ultimate gift to u. & sometimes we have to stand through the raging storm to see the rainbow & sunshine at the end. But there is always hope in Jesus. Find your local LOVE station or go to spirit radio & listen to the words of his music. Go to your quiet place & pray & listen to him speak to you. ♥

Every choice has a consequence*

Thank you so much. I have stopped listening to my Christian radio station and praying since I decided to get the abortion. Im so guilty. Ypur right I need to lean on God, not turning my back on him. Yes being there for one another...I cant even remember one of my favorite scriptures in Hebrews10:24 I think....idk anymore I just really thank you. Like I said I haven't been able to talk to anyone...so this is what I really needed. your an angel and I pray God blesses you for your faith and commitment .

I tried to send u a private message... it won't let me....

Do u mind me asking ur name so I can pray for u? Just first names. I cant imagine being in your shoes. But I feel like Gods pit it on my heart to respond. Ive never been on this site. I'm at home sick from work. & stumbled on ur post... I don't think that's an accident either... its all apart of Gods plan... I'm on fb if u want to chat or need a Christain friend. God bless.