im 17 years old! my period first came down when i was 14 years old, i NEVER had a REGULAR period it was ALWAYS IRREGULAR! me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex sunday & im not sure if he came in me or not! the next night i started to notice some lil brown stains on my underwears & the night after that! wednesday i started to notice some pinkish stains as to if my period was coming down! ever since we had sex that day i been having real bad stomache pains, i had a little diarrhea that wednesday, i barely eat, and i've been sleeping alot lately! even tho its been 4 days since i had sex is there a possibility im pregnant?? anyone please answer!!!

Dear RayBilly

You are not pregnant yet - it takes several days for implantation to take place. However whenever you have unprotected sex there is the risk of getting pregnant. Your symptoms are more of an infection. But you don't give any indication of your period irregularity. So when was your last period, and what is the range of your cycle lengths? But why did you have unprotected sex?

my last period was november 21st i was still a virgin but i had sex november 24th and ever since i haven't had a period until the other day. but since my period is irregular i ddnt think nothing of it i not sure if my boyfriend came in me or not!

If you had a period 21st Nov, you are not likely to have been fertile 24th Nov. If it was a period you had the other day, then you are unlikely to be pregnant. But if your periods have become so irregular, I would go for a thorough check-up.

But why did you have unprotected sex? Always a risk

i really dont know why i had unprotected sex...but im not talking about from novemeber...my concern is now i just had sex sunday & tuesday is when i started the brownish/pinkish leaks and i still have it to this day instead its not leaking brown its just pinkish/redish now! off course im not going to know if im pregnant yet because this just happen sunday i just wanna know what the chances are that i am

I would think the chances are low, particularly as there is continual discharge - I think the chance of implantation is not great. However, I think you should have a check up to see what is happening to your system.
Take care

ok thanks i go to the clinic tomorrow.