Hey I need someone's help . I had a period October 29 & November 21 . My period normally last 3 to 4 days ! I had unprotected sex Nov 6 , & 15th .. I had sex a few days after my period & unprotected sex Dec 1st and hee came in mee twice . I didn't have a period in December & tested positive . Dec 27 I went and confirmed my pregnancy & they said I was approximately 5 weeks . March 21st I was 17 weeks and one day she done an ultrasound & said It was the same . My due date is Aug 28 when did I likely get pregnant

Hi guest,

December 1.

You won't have a period (yes you could bleed) if you are pregnant, so that rules out up to November.  December 1 would have been day 11 of your cycle.  Your period is a bit shorter than average so you likely ovulate early, around day 11 - you were likely fertile then.

Dates are based on your LMP, not when you conceived.  5 weeks works out for your Dec. 27 checkup.

Hope it helps.

So I got Pregnant in November ?

You got pregnant as a result of having sex on December 1.

Thank you so much , it was so confusing I didn't know if I got Pregnant before i or after my period thank you so much