My period is always regular, 28 days cycle. I has my last period on Nov 23-26. My ovulaltion day would be on 6th Dec and my next period was supposed to be 19th Dec. I had unprotected sex on 14,15,16 (8 days after ovulation and 5 days before period). Its now 21st Dec and I am yet to get my period. Is there a chance that I might be pregnant? I dont have anything weird from my normal self. I am just worried because my period has never been late before.

If your period started 23 Nov and you have a regular 28 day cycle, then you would expect your next period to start 21 Dec, and I would expect ovulation to have occurred 7 Dec. However, 14-16 Dec seems to be well outside your probable fertile time. Nevertheless, anytime you have sex you stand the risk of getting pregnant. Was this the first time you had sex?

Thanks. It was First in a couple of months. Im just wondering coz my calender always shows the correct date but this time, it never came to be....
Thanks for the reply.