Hello, I have a irregular cycle and i almost never know when im going to get my period. I had unprotected sex on 11/21 i just want to know when should i take a pregnancy test.8-|

Dear chica

The absolute earliest to take a DIY test would be 2nd Dec, but i would leave it until 6th Dec to give more certainty. That assumes you ovulated on 21st Nov; implantation (pregnancy start) is then estimated to be between 27th (today) and 3rd Dec (possibly 30th Nov). A blood test could show positive on 2nd Dec. However, if you ovulated 4 or 5 days later, those dates also change by 4 or 5 days (sperm can live in a woman's body for 5 days).

You said "I have a irregular cycle and i almost never know when im going to get my period", but is there a range you could give? Like a cycle of between 25 and 30 days? How old are you?

But, why did you have unprotected sex? Anytime you have unprotected sex you could get pregnant, and it is now just too late to consider EC.

Hope this helps